Author(s): Daniel Robinson; Nicola Williams; Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Christopher Pitts; Alexis Averbuck; Oliver Berry; Jean-Bernard Carillet; Kerry Christiani; Gregor Clark; Anita Isalska; Catherine Le Nevez; Hugh McNaughtan
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet France is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Grab a cafe creme at a Parisian sidewalk cafe, take in glacial panoramas above Chamonix or explore the Champagne-soaked city of Reims; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's France Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map(included in print version), plus over 130 colour maps
- CoversParis, Lille, Flanders,the Somme, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Alsace, Lorraine, the Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, the French Alps, Basque Country, the Pyrenees, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, Corsica and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet France,our most comprehensive guide to France, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Parisguide fora comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or Pocket Paris,a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
- : 9781786573254
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.79
- : November 2016
- : 19.70 cmmm X 12.80 cmmm
- : Ireland
- : March 2017
- : February 2019
- : books
- : Daniel Robinson; Nicola Williams; Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Christopher Pitts; Alexis Averbuck; Oliver Berry; Jean-Bernard Carillet; Kerry Christiani; Gregor Clark; Anita Isalska; Catherine Le Nevez; Hugh McNaughtan
- : Paperback
- : 12th Revised edition
- : English
- : 914.4048412
- : General Adult
- : bl2017007009
- : 1000